If walls could talk, the exposed brick of the Oriental Warehouse, built in 1867, would tell aromatic tales of coffee, rice, spices, and silks imported from far-flung places. Its history is rich, and the intrigue of its worldly industrial past continues to permeate the now-converted live/work loft building where, if you can afford it, you can own a bit of South Beach lore.
Just a block off the palm-lined Embarcadero and a Hunter Pence swing from AT&T Park, but tucked into the quiet enclave of Delancey Street and partially obscured by trees, the 66-loft building has an air of privacy and a vintage vibe, retaining many of the original qualities that give the warehouse so much character. Recently to hit the market, Loft 304 is all you'd expect from a converted industrial residence in SoMa: 20-foot ceilings, skylights, dramatic windows, hardwood floors, and, the highlight, original exposed brick and timber beams.
There's just one bedroom here—no visits from your in-laws!—but the master suite is spacious and there's room for an office, too. The appliances are all modern and the home even comes with parking!...and storage! Better jump on it, folks.
Location: 650 Delancey #304 (South Beach), 650delancey304.com
Asking Price: $1,695,000
- The Oriental Warehouse Reminds Us Why We Love Lofts - Curbed SF ›
- Oriental Warehouse 650 Delancey St. #409 ›
- Oriental Warehouse : 650 Delancey St, San Francisco, CA, 94107 ›
- Oriental Warehouse lofts for Sale in San Francisco ›
- ORIENTAL WAREHOUSE Condos For Sale in SAN FRANCISCO ›
- San Francisco Landmark #101: Oriental Warehouse ›
- 650 Delancey St, San Francisco | Oriental Warehouse Lofts for Sale ›