Unique accessories, handsome wares, and catered extravaganzas for the gourmand you thought had everything.
1. EDITOR'S PICK: State Bird Provisions' Exclusive Movable Feast
Pining for a table at perpetually overbooked State Bird Provisions? (Blame its James Beard Best New Restaurant Award.) Do yourself a solid and invite its husband-and-wife chef-owners, Stuart Brioza and Nicole Krasinski, into your home for an epic cocktail hour instead. The duo will whip up a smorgasbord of gourmet canapés, to be paired with Petra and Dade Thieriot’s Dee Vine Wines. When purchased through IfOnly, 100 percent of proceeds will benefit Share Our Strength Cooking Matters, which helps families cook healthy meals on a budget. $300/person for 20 people
2. Àplat tote for Heath Ceramics, $38
3. AgLocal Farmer's Pick small meat box, $85 each or $240 for a 3-month subscription
5. Worthy Granola Cocoa Raspberry Love, from $10
6. EYK Clay ceramic spoon rest, $40
This article was published in 7x7's December/January 2014 issue. Click here to subscribe.