He’s happening, he’s hip (heck, he’s on Facebook) and wethinks (that is, until he officially declares), he wants to be your next Governor of the (once) great state of California.
Giving us a peek behind the curtain, CA State Attorney General Jerry Brown (who served as Governor of California from 1975-1983) recently filled out the 25 Random Things About Me survey that is viral-ing 'round the walls of Facebook fanatics everywhere.
Herewith our Top 7 personal favorites:
3. In 1958, I took vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience. Later, Pope John XXIII dispensed me from these obligations.
8. I dislike shopping.
13. I’ve been duck hunting with Chief Justice Warren, but not with Vice President Cheney.
15. I like arugula and broccoli.
17. I was a cheerleader at St. Ignatius High School.
19. My favorite cereal is Flax Plus Multibran.
25. My maternal grandfather was a San Francisco Police Captain. My paternal grandfather ran a poker club in the Tenderloin.
As this is a non-partisan post, let me dutifully point out the fact that Gavin Newsom (another potential, yet undeclared gubernatorial candidate) also has a Facebook page. And yes, Nate Ballard, your boss had his FB account first.
Mayor Newsom, where’s your list? The people are waiting.