25 Random Things About Jerry Brown
He’s happening, he’s hip (heck, he’s on Facebook) and wethinks (that is, until he officially declares), he wants to be your next Governor of the (once) great state of California.
Giving us a peek behind the curtain, CA State Attorney General Jerry Brown (who served as Governor of California from 1975-1983) recently filled out the 25 Random Things About Me survey that is viral-ing 'round the walls of Facebook fanatics everywhere.
Herewith our Top 7 personal favorites:
3. In 1958, I took vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience. Later, Pope John XXIII dispensed me from these obligations.
8. I dislike shopping.
13. I’ve been duck hunting with Chief Justice Warren, but not with Vice President Cheney.
15. I like arugula and broccoli.
17. I was a cheerleader at St. Ignatius High School.
19. My favorite cereal is Flax Plus Multibran.
25. My maternal grandfather was a San Francisco Police Captain. My paternal grandfather ran a poker club in the Tenderloin.
As this is a non-partisan post, let me dutifully point out the fact that Gavin Newsom (another potential, yet undeclared gubernatorial candidate) also has a Facebook page. And yes, Nate Ballard, your boss had his FB account first.
Mayor Newsom, where’s your list? The people are waiting.