Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson performs at Cobb’s Comedy Club this Friday and Saturday.
1. When someone mentions San Francisco what comes to mind?
CF: Clam chowder and homosexuals
2. I knew you were a soup man. What makes you laugh?
CF: Being tickled and children laughing when dressed as little kittens.
3. What is your favorite sound?
CF: Peace and quiet… and children laughing when dressed as little kittens.
4. What is your perfect Sunday?
CG: Ahh, one with crushed nuts.
LM: How about “Sunday” with “a-y” on the end not “a-e.”
CF: Well, the same answer: one with crushed nuts—that’s a perfect Sunday.
5. What’s your favorite smell?
6. What’s life in America about for you?
CF: It’s about 33 cents to the pound. No really, it’s about optimism and new beginnings.
7. Why should people come and see you at Cobb’s this weekend?
CF: Why not.