7 Questions with Craig Ferguson
Jan 17, 2008
Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson performs at Cobb’s Comedy Club this Friday and Saturday.
1. When someone mentions San Francisco what comes to mind?
CF: Clam chowder and homosexuals
2. I knew you were a soup man. What makes you laugh?
CF: Being tickled and children laughing when dressed as little kittens.
3. What is your favorite sound?
CF: Peace and quiet… and children laughing when dressed as little kittens.
4. What is your perfect Sunday?
CG: Ahh, one with crushed nuts.
LM: How about “Sunday” with “a-y” on the end not “a-e.”
CF: Well, the same answer: one with crushed nuts—that’s a perfect Sunday.
5. What’s your favorite smell?
6. What’s life in America about for you?
CF: It’s about 33 cents to the pound. No really, it’s about optimism and new beginnings.
7. Why should people come and see you at Cobb’s this weekend?
CF: Why not.
Show Comments (