Hangar 1, 7x7, and Lookout Dine Together at a British Brasserie
Fresh from enjoying their celebratory after-work fete, the team at Lookout continued to celebrate their victory in the 7x7 Hangout Series with a decadent dinner held in a private room at Jen Puccio’s newest mid-Market establishment. Dozens of candles flickered, dancing off the luxe and layered decor to create an intimate and stylish atmosphere. Puccio and mixologist Gabriel Freiberg created a distinctive menu that played perfectly against the Hangar 1 craft cocktails, which featured the team’s hand-infused “Smashed and Stoned” vodka, flavored with nutty stone fruit pits.
Highlights from the four-course prix fixe dinner included ham and cheese soldiers with hen egg hollandaise, lamb scrumpets, steak and oyster pie, and double-crusted peach crumble (there’s that stone fruit again!). Guests from Hangar 1, Lookout, 7x7, and the host restaurant gathered together and toasted the long-awaited outcome of the competition.
- Photos: 7x7, W San Francisco and Russian Standard Vodka Toast Winner Erik Tennyson
- Not Just For Chicks: Hangar One's Raspberry Vodka is Now in Season
- 3 New Farmers Market Vodka Cocktails by Famed SF Restaurants
- Layer Cake: Not Just For Birthdays
- Photos: Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco's 25th Anniversary Year