In the May Travel Issue of 7x7, we featured one of Airbnb's most striking properties in California: the Off-grid itHouse in Pioneertown is a marvel of green design, with modern interiors and an almost entirely glass structure that looks upon the otherworldly desertscape that surrounds it. With so many more one-of-a-kind dwellings in their repertoire, we thought it only fair to share Airbnb's seven coolest California properties to inspire the wanderlusters among us to hit the road. Happy trails to you.
- Get off the grid in the desert at the itHouse in Pioneertown.
- Bring your surfboard to this boardwalk-adjacent abode in Venice Beach.
- Stay in a converted covered bridge in Nevada City.
- Go posh in Beverly Hills with an infinity pool.
- Relax at an oceanfront retreat in Bodega Bay.
- Palm trees and poolside lounging awaits in Palm Springs.
- Take over a tricked-out Airstream in Santa Barbara.