The 2nd Annual Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale
On December 18-19, over 200 of the nation’s finest indie-craft talents set up shop in the Concourse Pavilion to serve the Bay Area's holiday shopping needs with a free craft, art, design and DIY spectacular! Eager shoppers found all sorts of incredible handmade goods—everything from jewelry and clothing, ceramics and stationery, bath products and posters, housewares and comics, plush objects and more—plus eased the holiday stress with sips of ice-cold Magners Cider!
Photos: Riley Manlapaz
- This Week's Hottest Events: Killing My Lobster Holidaze, Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale, and Renegade Craft Fair
- Find Handmade Treasures at the Renegade Craft Fair
- Weekend Shopping Spree: Renegade Craft Fair's Handmade Goods at Fort Mason, July 9 & 10
- This Week's Hottest Events: Gillian Welch, Renegade Craft Fair, and Bay Area Now Arts Festival
- This Week's Hottest Events: Aziz Ansari, Litquake Speakeasy, and the Renegade Craft Fair