Azadeh Couture Supports the American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter
On November 19, Azadeh Couture staged a lovely, private reception and shopping event benefiting the American Red Cross Bay Area and the victims of Superstorm Sandy. The evening also brought awareness to the nonprofit organization's Hope by Design Gala, coming up on April 6.
Founder and designer Azadeh Riaz welcomed a stylish crowd with much-coveted fashions for the cultured set, mingling with gorgeous models dressed in an array of looks. Guests included Board and Committee Members Gwyneth Borden, Roberta Economidis, Catherine Kwong, and Ye-Hui Lu.
For more information on the Hope by Design Gala, click here.
Photos: Moanalani Jeffrey
- American Red Cross Bay Area Chapter "Paint the Town Red" Gala
- Celebrate the American Red Cross With A Bay Area Chef Cook-Off
- American Red Cross Bay Area’s Paint the Town Red Gala
- Azadeh Riaz: From Royal Family to Queen of Lace
- Legendary Hüsker Dü Rocker, Producer (and Now Author) Bob Mould Begins A New Career Chapter