Banana Republic: Mad About Style
Photo Credits: Video Amusement
In anticipation of AMC’s fifth season of Mad Men®, Banana Republic launched their limited edition Mad Men Collection with a swanky soiree at the flagship San Francisco Grant Avenue location on August 11. As guests walked in on the glamorous red carpet, they enjoyed delicious appetizers by LRE Catering, took pictures in the vintage photo booth, and put themselves in Mad Men scenes with the magic of Yoostar 2 and Kinect for Xbox 360. SenSpa specialists pampered guests by providing complimentary makeovers, gift bags, and raffle prizes while DJ Niall Stevenson played Mad Men-era music to enhance the atmosphere.
- Speeding Into Madness with Friedkin’s Bugged Out Lovers
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More
- Chan Luu Debuts at Banana Republic's Edition
- Banana Republic's Jack Calhoun on Edition, SF Style, and Mission Taquerias
- Banana Republic Unveils Exclusive Roland Mouret Capsule Collection