Year of the Snake Celebrations
Saturday's celebration welcomed the Year of the Snake and culminated in one of the most extravagant lunar new year parades in the world. Floats, firecrackers, costumes, dancers, and the newly crowned Miss Chinatown U.S.A. made their way around downtown and ended on Kearny Street. If you weren't there, here's a glimpse of what you missed!
All photos by Hanna Quevedo
- Snakes, Drummers and Whoopi Goldberg: The New Academy Turns One!
- Creeping, Crawling Snakes & Lizards Come to the Academy of Sciences Next Week
- Fecal Face Celebrates 10 Years
- 10 Years of Valet Parking on Mission Street. Foreign Cinema Celebrates
- Silent, Yet Outspoken: SF's Mime Troupe Celebrates 50 Years