Dining by Design 2010
On November 18, Bay Area design aficionados gathered at the Galleria in the San Francisco Design Center for the season's highly-anticipated charitable event, presented by DIFFA: Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS. Guests enjoyed catering and cocktails provided by Espetus, Ketel One, and many other donors. Top designers created fantastic, one-of-a-kind tabletop installations (such as architect John Lum's "Dining Womb" for 7x7 and California Home+Design.) The event provided critical fundraising for uninsured HIV/AIDS patients served by the AIDS Research Institute at UCSF and the UCSF Positive Health Program at San Francisco General Hospital.
Photo credit: www.escreation.com
- Academy of Friend's Voyeur Gala Celebrates the Oscars, Benefits the Fight Against AIDS
- amfAR's 12th Annual San Francisco Gala Raises Nearly $350,000 for AIDS Research
- 7 Favorite Charities: The Shanti Project Works With AIDS and Breast Cancer Patients
- Step Aside, Sandra Lee: Local Designers Show How to Set a Table with Style
- The Winner Of Our Favorite Charity Contest Is....