Enter to win: SF Ballet Thursdays: See the Fantastic New Production of Don Quixote
Join 7x7 and San Francisco Ballet on Thursday, May 3 for our final “Thursdays at the Ballet” event of the season! The evening will include SF Ballet’s sparkling new production of Don Quixote, now featuring spectacular all-new scenery and costumes by Tony Award winning designer Martin Pakledinaz (whose design credentials also include SF Ballet’s iconic Nutcracker), plus an exclusive post-performance party in the Dress Circle Bar.
Your ticket includes a full evening of entertainment!
8pm Performance: experience San Francisco Ballet’s newly designed production of Don Quixote, featuring all new sets and costumes.
10:30pm to midnight: the after-party! Mingle with new friends and SF Ballet dancers at an exclusive hosted party with music, hors d’oeuvres, a tequila tasting featuring Tres Agaves, wine by William Hill® Estate Winery and sparkling wine by La Marca™ Prosecco.
Click here to purchase tickets and find out more!
Special Offer: you could win a pair of tickets to the final Thursday event of 2012! Simply tell us: what do you think is the best cocktail to enjoy at Thursday Night at the Ballet?
1. Make it fancy! “The Paloma” – Tres Agaves Blanco Tequila, grapefruit soda, lime juice
2. I’m a traditionalist! “The Margarita” – Tres Agaves Blanco, organic margarita mix
3. Give it to me! – sample several types of tequila at the Tres Agaves tasting station
Send your answer with your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you'll be entered to win a pair of tickets for yourself and a guest!
Deadline to enter: Thursday, April 26, 2012. Must be age 21 or older to attend Thursdays at the Ballet. No refunds or exchanges. Programming subject to change.
- Enter to win: SF Ballet Wants to Makeover Your Thursdays
- Tequila & Ballet: Thursday Nights at the Opera House
- Behind the Scenes with SF Ballet's Don Quixote
- Enter to Win: SF International Film Festival's Centerpiece Film & Party
- Enter to win: 7x7 and St-Germain's Valentine to You—Dinner, Drinks and Dreamtime