McLaren San Francisco Grand Opening
McLaren's history is one of challenging convention, of the relentless pursuit of perfection, and the drive to achieve the unachievable. It is their history that defines who they are today.
Tom Price and Adam Simms, dealer principals of McLaren San Francisco and Anthony Joseph, director of McLaren Automotive North America recently embarked on the next defining motive in the brand's history–the grand opening of the showroom in San Francisco, featuring the McLaren MP4 12C. Wine, hors d'ouvres and live music set the stage for the special night fo merriment and celebration of all the hard work and prestigious accomplishments of the automotive group's latest efforts.
McLaren San Francisco, 4190 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, 94306
- Mission Creek Music Festival Is Putting On a Free Concert Tomorrow in McLaren Park
- Photos: Nissan Infiniti San Francisco Grand Opening Event
- The San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge Project Opens at Electric Works
- San Francisco's International LGBT Film Festival Opens Tonight
- Photos: Opening Night at the San Francisco International Film Festival