Modern Day Salon Comes to Life at Hotel Rex
On December 2nd, Union Square's beautiful, 1920's salon inspired Hotel Rex hosted a modern-day salon for an evening celebrating local, hand-crafted art, workmanship, and cocktails! The jovial guests enjoyed live music, short films from the Disposable Film Festival, artisan cocktails by Hendrick's Gin, and vendor tables from local artists. A portion of the evening's proceeds benefitted 826 Valencia, the acclaimed community non-profit program supporting the education of thousands of students in the literary arts.
Photo Credit: Jennifer Michelson
- Disposable Film Festival Brings Film to the People (And Dogs)
- Disposable Film Festival Arrives at the Roxie Tonight
- Disposable Film Festival to Make 2011 Debut at the Castro
- Disposable Film Festival, Practice Fusion Announce Winners of First-Ever Health Contest
- Disposable Film Festival's Bike-In Movie Night