Get Ready for the Napa Valley Film Festival, Kicking Off November 7
It doesn't get much better than watching world-class film talent flicker across the silver screen amongst the gorgeous, rolling hills of Napa Valley. That's why we're excited for the approaching Napa Valley Film Festival, which kicks off on November 7th and doesn't stop until November 11th.
Aside from the excellent films on tap this year, we're looking forward to two features at the film fest: The Lounge, which offers edgy, daring shorts and features alike, as well as the Tweet House at Silo's in Napa. It's an informal celebration on November 10th of the digital convergence of entrepreneurs, analysts, bloggers, industry executives and filmmakers, and how Twitter has played a part in accelerating all of our lives.
- Get Glitzy at the Napa Valley Film Festival's Gala, November 8
- 14th Sonoma Film Festival Kicks Off Tonight with Two Exclusive Sneak Peeks
- Mike Mills, Ewan McGregor to Kick Off Opening Night at 54th SF International Film Festival
- Filmgoers Get Ready: The SF International Film Festival Hits Screens Next Week
- Get Ready, Film Festival Season Starts NOW