Parking Quiz: A Good Bet to Stump Your Friends With
Here's a good old-fashioned parking quiz for this sunny Friday. You park in a spot with a sign posted that says, 2-Hour Limit, Monday through Friday, 9 am to 7 pm. It's 9 am. You move your car at 11 am to another block. When are you safe to park on the original block again without fear of getting a ticket?
A) After 1pm
B) After 4 Hours
C) After 7pm
D) After your odometer has moved one tenth of a mile
E) After Midnight
Let us know your answer in the comments! We'll post the correct answer after lunch!
- Ask the Parking Guru + Parking Quiz: If You Sell Your Car, Do You Still Have to Pay Your Parking Tickets?
- Parking Quiz: Free Parking For City Employees
- Parking Quiz: Parking Spaces vs. Cars in SF
- Parking Quiz: When Was The First Parking Meter Installed in SF?
- Parking Quiz: Can You Park Here at 4 pm on a Friday?