Photos: 7x7's Lit Crawl 2012 Program at The Lone Palm
7x7 was proud to sponsor this year's highly-anticipated Litquake, and was especially excited about our very own Lit Crawl program on October 13th—Post-Century Moderns—at the Mission's snazziest white-tablecloth bar, The Lone Palm.
The packed house enjoyed memoir-driven readings from writers with a story to tell: "Gays, hippies, cooks, parents, teachers, and sex club safety monitors found common ground and got personal, sharing first-person tales." Guests enjoyed specials on Glenfiddich—the thinking writer's quaff—as well as crisp pinot grigio and sparkling bubbles from Ca'Momi Wines.
The event was hosted by Whore! magazine editor-in-chief (and Lone Palm staffer) Ginger Murray—and our featured authors were Carolyn Cooke, K.M. Soehnlein, Mike Adamick, Robin Rinaldi, John Vlahides, and Hiya Swanhuyser. For detailed bios of our fantastic writers, click here.
For more information on Litquake, visit litquake.org
Visit the Lone Palm at 3394 22nd Street; more info on their Facebook page.
- You're Invited: 7x7's Lit Crawl 2012 Program at The Lone Palm, Oct. 13
- You're Invited: 7x7's Lit Crawl 2013 Program at Elbo Room, Oct. 19
- Litquake This Week: Surf Lit, Tales of Hollywood Hell, Jonathan Lethem and Lit Crawl
- Photos: Merola Opera Program Benefit Ball, Spring 2012
- Photos: 7x7 and Pacific Gas & Electric Award San Francisco's Favorite Charities 2012