Photos: Artpoint's Masked Ball for the Masters of Venice at the de Young Museum
On February 11, ArtPoint, the young professionals group for the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco (de Young and the Legion of Honor) celebrated the closing of the exquisite Masters of Venice: Renaissance Paintings of Passion and Power exhibition at the de Young with an over the top Masquerade Ball.
With over 1,000 masked guests and entertainers in attendance, the evening was truly one of a kind. Guests were transported to 16th-century Venice with amazing works of art, spirited dancing, Italian-inspired cocktails by Solerno Blood Orange, wines from Stags' Leap, wonderful food by Union Street catering and danced the evening way listing to DJ David Carvalho.
ArtPoint hosts several parties, artist lectures, and gallery events throughout the year; proceeds support exhibitions and prigrams at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco; for more information, and to find out about the next event, visit artpoint.org.
- You're Invited: Masters of Venice: A Masked Ball at the de Young Museum
- This Week's Hottest Events: "Masters of Venice" Masked Ball, SF Symphony Chinese New Year Concert, and SF Beer Week
- Photos: Paris Is Burning: ArtPoint’s Annual Bastille Day Party
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's 82nd Annual Ball at the Fairmont
- Photos: San Francisco Symphony Black & White Ball Launch Party