Photos: Reason to Party's Summer of Love Gala 2012
On Saturday, August 18, Reason to Party hosted the Summer of Love Gala at the St. Regis hotel. The gorgeous and generous crowd sipped on tasty cocktails complimentary of Karlsson's Vodka, icy cold Trumer Pils beer, and cool clear Mavea Water while enjoying the beautiful St. Regis ballroom decorated by Entire Productions.
The event raised awareness for Larkin Street Youth Services, a neighborhood program helping the most vulnerable youth—homeless and runaway ages 12-24—in the Tenderloin and Polk Gulch areas of San Francisco.
The Summer of Love Gala captured the peaceful and loving spirit of San Francisco in 1969 with cool performances and an amazing interactive art display. Over 700 guests enjoyed rocking music as well as a fun photo booth courtesy of Photography for Good.
Photos: Tim Williamson | TDWMedia
- Photos: San Francisco Social 2012 Benefiting Larkin Street Youth Services
- Photos: Reason to Party & dot429 Winter Gala
- Photos: Reason To Party's Winter Gala at the W Hotel San Francisco
- Twine.me Flirting App Launch Party at 111 Minna
- Etsy Craft Labs Celebrates Its One Year Anniversary @ Museum of Craft & Folk Art