Photos: San Francisco Opera Ball 2012
On September 7, San Francisco Opera opened it's 90th anniversary season with an exuberant, elegant celebration at the War Memorial Opera House. The evening's theme—Notte di Spendore—telegraphed the gala's highlight: a performance of Giuseppe Verdi’s brilliant and dramatic Rigoletto conducted by Music Director Nicola Luisotti.
Guests all enjoyed a gorgeous tented Opera Ball Pavilion designed by Robert Fountain, under which McCall's Catering & Events curated a grand feast. The ball was presented by the San Francisco Opera Guild, with proceeds funding award-winning programs benefiting more than 60,000 students in over 230 schools throughout Northern California.
Photos: Drew Altizer Photography
- Photos: Merola Opera Program Benefit Ball, Spring 2012
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's 82nd Annual Ball at the Fairmont
- Photos: San Francisco Symphony Black & White Ball Launch Party
- Photos: Roselyne Chroman Swig Receives 2012 San Francisco Arts Medallion
- Photos: San Francisco Social 2012 Benefiting Larkin Street Youth Services