Photos: San Francisco Social 2012 Benefiting Larkin Street Youth Services
On November 10, San Francisco's most vibrant young philanthropists gathered at the gorgeous Fairmont Hotel for the highly-anticipated annual fundraising event, the San Francisco Social.
This year's event benefitted Larkin Street Youth Services—an internationally recognized leader in providing effective housing, medical, social and educational services to at-risk, homeless and runaway youth. The event committee raised more than $75,000, exceeding goals and delighting a sold-out crowd.
Anderson Pugash, founder of the San Francisco Social, said: “The San Francisco Social is inspiring a new generation of young philanthropists who will be critical in supporting our community for decades to come. Larkin Street Youth Services has supported over 70,000 San Francisco youth to date, combining comprehensive solutions, dedicated management, and transparent governance to produce extraordinary results that help homeless and runaway youth exit street life for good… we are proud to help Larkin Street in their efforts to give them the opportunity for a brighter future.”
Photos: Drew Altizer Photography
- Photos: The 6th Annual San Francisco Social Benefiting KIPP Bay Area Schools
- Win Tickets—and a dress!—to the Seventh Annual San Francisco Social
- The 2010 San Francisco Social
- Photos: Reason to Party's Summer of Love Gala 2012
- Photos: Artist Brian Barneclo at W Hotel San Francisco Benefit for "Systems" Mural