Photos: The Second Annual Decks on Deck 2012
On September 22, hundreds of partiers boarded the beautiful Cabernet Sauvignon—the $7 million dollar, 4.5 story flagship vessel of the Commodore Fleet—for Decks on Deck, a sold-out benefit supporting the Patrick Landers Foundation and the San Francisco Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Guests cruised the Bay while enjoying a bevy of bites and beverages, and rocked to to a surprise DJ set with Thievery Corporation featuring Rob Garza. The vessel even passed by McCovey Cove so guests could shout out support for our San Francisco Giants battling the Padres.
Funds were also raised through a silent auction that featured an amazing array of items donated by San Francisco sports and entertainment legends, including a Special Edition PRS Custom Carlos Santana Guitar—signed by Mr. Santana himself!—and Giants paraphernalia signed by Buster Posey, Willie McCovey, and Pablo Sandoval.
For more information on Decks on Deck, visit their website here.
Photos: Marc Janks for Ashleigh Reddy Photography
- Meet the Candidates for the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's 2011 Man & Woman of the Year
- Mix Master Mike DJs A Night of Dancing, Drinking & Gaming In the Name of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- This Week in Fashion: Custom Leather at The Factory, Chillin' Turns 13, The 2nd Annual Beauty Expo + Mega Memorial Day Sales
- LLS's Man & Woman of the Year Winners Get Announced at Saturday's Grand Finale
- Be Part of The Amazing Race San Francisco