Photos: Third Annual White Caps and Night Caps 2011
On September 23, the Associates of Saint Francis Memorial Hospital hosted the third annual White Caps and Night Caps charity event to benefit the hospital’s Intensive Care and Critical Care Units.
The popular event was a resounding success, raising $20,000 to support the hospital’s purchase of an essential piece of new equipment, an MRI Infusion Pump, which safely delivers medications and sedatives during MRI scans. It will benefit over 1,200 patients annually who receive treatment at Saint Francis. More than 325 supporters enjoyed a sensational evening of dancing, cocktails, a gourmet buffet dinner and a stellar silent auction while overlooking the starlit water of the San Francisco Bay.
Photos: Susana Bates for Drew Altizer Photography | drewaltizer.com
- White Caps & Night Caps Annual Event To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- White Caps & Night Caps 2011 To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- Photos: The Associates' White Caps Night Caps 2010 Benefit
- The 4th Annual White Caps & Night Caps Raises Over $35,000
- NYE Photos: EYE HEART SF Presents "The Streets of San Francisco 2011 with Steve Aoki"