Scenes of the City: J-Pop Summit Festival
For this week's Scenes of the City we hung out at the J-Pop Summit Festival in Japantown. Fashion and dressing up as different popular japanese icons was what it was all about.
Three girls watch the Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Fashion show on the Pagoda Stage.
The weather cooperated and the sun shone brightly for Saturday's crowd.
Gotta have a animal hat!
One of the many contestants of Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Fashion Show.
It wouldn't be a festival without the food trucks.
Blue wigs every where.
A trinket for everyone.
- NEW PEOPLE's J-POP Summit Festival Week Arrives
- NEW PEOPLE To Be the Center of All Things J-Pop in Japantown
- Scenes of the City: Gardeners Getting Their Green Thumbs On
- The 3rd Annual J-Pop Festival Returns to Japantown This Weekend
- Look of the Week: A Wearable Spin on Harajuku Trends for the J-Pop Festival