Score Tickets to See "The Big Lebowski" at the Mountain Winery
If there's any film that's worth driving out of town for, it's The Big Lebowski. Everyone's favorite outdoor venue, The Mountain Winery in Saratoga, is showing the cult film this Wednesday, September 19, and we're giving away four pairs of tickets to four lucky winners.
So mix up a few White Russians, pour them in a flask, and get ready to yell your favorite quotes aloud along with a few hundred other Dude superfans. Just sign up for our newsletter below by tomorrow at noon, and we'll choose winners randomly. You'll be notified via email if you've been chosen. Good luck!
- Paranormal Activity of a Different Variety Scores Big Laughs in 'The Men Who Stare at Goats'
- See SF's Randall Museum's Coolest Work, "The Vision"
- 7 Reasons to Skip "The Hunger Games" and See "Battle Royale" Tonight
- Win Tickets to See David Byrne and St. Vincent at the Mountain Winery
- Win Tickets to See Willie Nelson at the Mountain Winery