See the Works of Over 80 Artists at the 44th Annual ICB Winter Open Studios
The thriving artists community based in Sausalito known as the ICB Artists Association is holding its 44th annual Winter Open Studios the weekend of December 1 and 2, where the public can peruse the diverse works of over 80 extraordinarily talented artists who create paintings, sculptures, photography, digital media, jewelry, printmaking, fiber arts and much more.
This year, all artists involved will be riffing on the musical theme of 4/4 time. A group show in Gallery 111 "Rhythm and Hues" will highlight the influence of music on art and incorporate materials from the world of music. Live acoustic youth musical groups including Throckappella, 142 Throckmorton Theatre’s Teen A Cappella Ensemble, will fill the halls with art for the ears.
This is an awesome opportunity for you to get started on your holiday shopping in a unique setting (it's located in a historic WWII-era industrial building). Best of all, it's free to attend, and parking is also free. Come one, come all!
- ICB Artists Winter Open Studios: 11 Artists to Keep Your Eyes On
- Guide to Open Studios: 10+ Artists to Keep Your Eyes On
- 150 Local Artists Open Their Doors This Weekend at Hunters Point Shipyard Studios
- This Week's Hottest Events: Thee Oh Sees, Open Studios, and Treasure Island
- Hundreds of Pieces on Sale Tomorrow in Artist Beth Weintraub's Mission Studio