SF Ballet's Cinderella Ball 2013
The San Francisco Ballet's celebration of the U.S. premiere of Christopher Wheeldon's Cinderella was a magical evening that included a Benefit Dinner, a spectacular full-length performance, and an after-party at the San Francisco Memorial Court.
Presented by America's oldest professional ballet company, the black-tie gala opened with guests being greeted by a 20-foot fog wall depicting a whimsical, growing tree in a fairytale courtyard under a specially tented pavilion. The night included dinner and cocktails in the lobby of the War Memorial Opera House, and led into a spectacular main area furnished with plush textiles and gold finishes—a sumptuous eventscape designed by Riccardo Benavides.
After the performance, the night continued with an afterparty featuring music, entertainment, refreshments and desserts, with lucky guests mingling with the Cinderella cast.
All proceeds from the event benefited the San Francisco Ballet’s annual fund. For more information about upcoming SF Ballet performances and special events, visit SFballet.org.
- SF Ballet Opens Its 2013 Season
- Robert Moses' Kin: The Cinderella Principle
- Photo Contest: Submit a Pic of Magic in SF and Win a Cinderella-Inspired Staycation
- Photo Contest: Submit a Pic of Your SF Fairytale and Win Cinderella Opening Night Ball Tickets!
- The Bad Boy Ballet: Smuin's Christmas Ballet