SF-Based Artist Casey Gray Turns Stencils Into Pop Art at White Walls Gallery
If you dig bright pops of color in your art, San Francisco-based Casey Gray’s solo exhibit "Style of Eye" at White Walls Gallery is a must-see. Featuring more than twenty large-scale panels, Gray uses spray paint and hand-cut stencils to combine graphic imagery, bold color schemes, and geometric shapes and patterns into unique layered works. The eye-popping exhibit runs now through October 29.
Here's a preview:
- Get Ready For Wireless Jam Sessions with Bluetooth Speakers from SF-Based Jawbone
- Meet Awesome SF-Based Textile Designer Blake Kahan, of Willow Ship
- Design Crush: California-Shaped Coffee Tables by SF-Based J. Rusten Studio
- Ten SF-Based Movies That Defined '90s Pop Culture
- SF-Based DirtyBils Turns Metal Pipes Into Industrial Bookshelf Sconces