Spend Your Saturday Night with 'Dirty Girl' at the AMC Metreon
Abe Sylvia's Dirty Girl, starring Juno Temple (Year One) and newcomer Jeremy Dozier as a "married" couple whose rebellious streaks inspire them to flee Norman, Okla., for the presumably greener pastures of Fresno, will be screened as part of a special sneak preview tonight at the AMC Metreon on Mission Street.
The comedy, boasting a potent ensemble of supporting players including Tim McGraw, Mary Steenburgen and William H. Macy, features Temple (in a memorable starring turn) as a notorious "school whore" searching for her biological father. Dozier, playing a gay classmate terrified of his abusive, homophobic father (Dwight Yoakam), joins her for a bumpy cross-country ride toward self-discovery. If that sounds corny, the movie's anything but. For tickets to tonight's 9 p.m. screening, click here.
- Presumed Innocent: Juno Temple Gets 'Dirty' for Abe Sylvia's Coming-Out Comedy
- SF Street Style: A Thrifted Leather Jacket, Killer Light Blue Balenciaga Bag + Summer Cut-out Oxfords at Off The Grid
- Wine, Meet Music. Music, Meet Wine.
- Locked & Loaded: Drinking at the Temple
- Tim Gunn Hosts Fashion Show at Macy's Union Square