Keep the Bay Area a Hotbed of Innovation and Entrepreneurship with UC Berkeley's Startup Competition
The Bay Area is a hotbed for innovation and a wonderland for entrepreneurs, thanks in part to awesome programs like the 15th Annual UC Berkeley Startup Competition (Bplan). It's one of the best ways to turn dreams into real businesses, because of Bplan provides entrepreneurs with the best possible resources – including education, networking, team creation, mentorship and new venture financing.
For the fourth year in a row, Universal McCann San Francisco is fostering the collaboration between the Bay Area's entrepreneurs through Bplan by giving attendees the opportunity to connect with some of the most forward-thinking minds in our industry and hear pitches from select teams of this year's Startup Competition semi-finalists. TubeMogul, a past winner of the Startup Competition, is now a key player in the video advertising space and a partner UM works with on many of its campaigns. That could be you!
To help nurture the future of innovation in the Bay Area, learn more about the Bplan competition at http://bplan.berkeley.edu
- Photos: "Ensuring the Future of Innovation" Benefit for the UC Berkeley Startup Competition (Bplan)
- When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong: Sundance Standout 'Four Lions' Makes Bay Area Debut with South Asian Film Festival
- Hot 30: The Bay Area's Vibrant Innovators Making an Impact on the Worldwide Web
- UC Berkeley's Botanical Garden: The Bay Area’s Coolest Living Museum for Kids
- Q&A With Algenist: The Bay Area Biofuel Startup Turned Anti-Aging Skincare Superhero