A Very San Franciscan Easter in Dolores Park
Though the annual Hunky Jesus contest was rained out (never fear! It's been rescheduled), annual San Francisco Easter figureheads the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence were on hand to add a rainbow of color to the otherwise gray day. Check out our photos to peep the madness that went on at Dolores Park, while you were eating yourself into a food coma during Easter brunch.
- Parking Quiz: How to Reserve Your Very Own Parking Spot
- Dolores Park Movie Night Is Back ... To The Future
- Relive Some Teen Angst with Pretty in Pink in Dolores Park
- This Week's Hottest Events: Outside Lands, Literary Death Match and Dolores Park Documentary
- Get Down with Hunky Jesuses in Dolores Park on Sunday