This Week's Hottest Events: Sarah Silverman, Cut Copy, and Clive Owen
The fantastically crude comedienne brings her signature stand-up and will even strum a little guitar at this special one-night-only performance.
When: 8 p.m., Mon. 4/11
Where: Zellerbach Hall, Bancroft Way and Telegraph Ave., Berkeley
Treat yourself to a $50 treatment at one of SF's many spas, including Clarins Skin Spa, Cocoon Urban Day Spa, My Amour Salon & Spa, and so many more.
When: Mon. 4/11 - Sun. 4/17
Where: Various spas
See if you can score a coveted ticket to this sold-out show.
When: 9 p.m., Wed. 4/13
Where: Great American Music Hall, 859 O'Farrell St.
Alonzo King LINES Ballet
The local company's spring season makes a splash with a groundbreaking collaboration between choreographer Alonzo King, architect Christopher Haas, and percussionist Mickey Hart. It will be nothing short of spectacular.
When: Fri. 4/15 - Sun. 4/24
Where: YBCA Novellus Theater, 700 Howard St.
SF International Beer Fest
It's the perfect excuse to spend your Saturday evening quaffing a few beers.
When: 7 p.m., Sat. 4/16
Where: Fort Mason Center, Buchanan St. and Marina Blvd.
The Aussie electropop band's latest album Zonoscope has been getting tons of hype, and for good reason. Their two shows are sold out, but you can still nab tickets to their after party at The Sutter Room at 10 p.m. on Saturday.
When: Sat. 4/16 - Sun. 4/17
Where: Regency Ballroom, 1300 Van Ness Ave.
Clive takes a break from filming HBO's Hemingway & Gelhorn (being shot right here in SF!) to dish the dirt with MTV's former news reporter Tabitha Soren for this City Arts & Lectures special event.
When: 7 p.m., Sun. 4/17
Where: Palace of Fine Arts, 3301 Lyon St.
- This Week's Hottest Events: Cut Copy, Clive Owen and Alonzo King LINES Ballet
- This Week's Hottest Events: Pride Events, Stern Grove Festival, and Chronicle Books Sale
- This Week’s Hottest Events: Tracy Morgan, Wanderlust and Joanna Newsom
- This Week's Hottest Events: Thee Oh Sees, SF Beer Week, and Mortified
- This Week's Hottest Events: "Masters of Venice" Masked Ball, SF Symphony Chinese New Year Concert, and SF Beer Week