The Whimsical World of SF Paper Sculptor Chloe Fleury
When French paper artist Chloe Fleury moved to San Francisco a few years ago she was so inspired by the city's colorful architecture, she decided to, well, build her own.
From the Mission District to Hayes Valley, Haight-Ashbury to Golden Gate Park - this paper maven hand-cut, folded, and glued pint-sized replicas of the neighborhoods' coolest buildings and landmarks into three-dimensional posters.
Click here to read an interview with amazing paper sculptor Chloe Fleury!
- World's Largest Light Sculpture to be Installed on the Bay Bridge for 75th Anniversary
- The Old World Meets the New at Hipstamatic's Reimagined Offices
- Ten Art Openings in SF To Kick Off the Weekend
- Celebrate Textile Legend Jack Lenor Larsen @ the de Young
- SF-Based Artist Casey Gray Turns Stencils Into Pop Art at White Walls Gallery