White Caps & Night Caps 2011 To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
This month on September 23rd, raise a glass to the St. Francis Memorial Hospital, an institution that has served SF's most diverse and densely populated neighborhoods for more than 100 years. In honor of their swanky, annual White Caps & Night Caps event, break out your best cocktail attire (nautical styles preferred!), strap on your sea legs and get ready for a floating evening gala that embarks from Pier 39.
Register and sip champagne at the aptly-named Neptune's Palace at 7 pm, then enjoy drinks, dinner, a silent auction. While out on the water, dance the night away with DJ Everett. It's all a fun way to benefit St. Francis' Intensive Care Unit.
Wanna grab tickets? Click here.
- White Caps & Night Caps Annual Event To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- The 4th Annual White Caps & Night Caps Raises Over $35,000
- Photos: Third Annual White Caps and Night Caps 2011
- Photos: The Associates' White Caps Night Caps 2010 Benefit
- Childrens Hospital Carries the Adult Swim Flag at Marines' Memorial Theatre