Win Tickets: 14th San Francisco Independent Film Festival
SF IndieFest roars back with an abundance of awesomeness and a monstrous mix of maverick movies and mayhem.
This year's programming includes The FP, no doubt the best post-apocalyptic dance-fight video game movie you’ve ever seen; Clown, the most sick and wrong (and hilarious) Danish buddy film you’ve ever seen; and Bullhead, Belgium’s Oscar candidate for this year and probably your first introduction to Euro-backwoods crime culture.
And don't miss the odd-orable signature events that only the indie-minded could stage: a screening and benefit show for the Bay Area Derby Girls; the annual Big Lebowski Party; and the notorious Roller Disco Party!
February 9-23, various venues. For tickets and full schedule, click here.
Enter to win: you could score a cool ticket package to this year's SF IndieFest! Simply send your full name and mailing address to email@example.com and you'll be entered to receive a deliciously random selection of screening vouchers and event passes. Deadline for entry: noon, Wednesday, February 8, 2012.
Your address will not be used for any other reason, but all email addresses will be added to our newsletter list. Good luck!
- CELLspace to Host IndieFest's Eighth Annual 'Big Lebowski' Party This Saturday
- Roller Disco Fever Grips the Mission this New Year's Eve at CELLspace
- San Francisco's Irish Film Festival Returns to the Roxie Tonight
- Indie Theater Roundup: 14 Films To See at the 52nd San Francisco International Film Festival
- Indie Theater Roundup: 7 Movies to See at the 53rd San Francisco International Film Festival