The 10th Annual Human Rights Watch Film Festival @ The YBCA
The global struggle to foster human rights may be an uphill battle, but that doesn’t mean it’s hopeless. Case in point: Yerba Buena Center for the Arts fights the good fight this month by hosting its 10th annual Human Rights Watch Film Festival. The films focus on international and domestic concerns alike and include Last Best Chance, a director’s cut of the HBO special The Senators’ Bargain, detailing the late Sen. Edward Kennedy’s failed attempt at immigration reform. Screenings sell out quickly because the $8 ticket also grants you same-day access to YBCA’s eclectic visual art exhibitions.
March 10–31 at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
- Noir City: What to See at the 8th Annual Film Noir Festival
- Win Tix to 'The Socalled Movie' at the 30th Annual SF Jewish Film Festival
- Tomorrow's 2nd Annual Atheist Film Festival @ the Red Vic Is So San Francisco
- The 33rd Annual SF Jewish Film Festival Returns
- 10th Annual San Francisco Artadia Awards