Bert Cooper to Talk Some Truth at USF
Although it's Roger Sterling's one-line zingers on Mad Men that have a special place in my heart, the new-agey antics of Bert Cooper, the show's other hard-ball exec, are also pretty top-notch. Robert Morse, who's been nominated for an Emmy twice for his role as Cooper in the series, is speaking at USF on August 15 as part of the Comedy Talks: Conversations With the Legends of Comedy.
Billed as an "Inside the Actors Studio meets The Tonight Show," the conversation will also feature Shelley Berman (who plays Larry David's father in Curb Your Enthusiasm) and Will Durst, the prolific local political satirist who used to co-host a radio show with Willie Brown.
Get tickets here to hear this trio of greats talk careers, personal lives, insider gossip and tips of the comedy trade. Maybe you'll even get a Mad Men spoiler out of it.
- Kevin Kline Talks 'The Extra Man,' Shakespeare and the Death of Broadway
- ‘Valentine's Day’ Serves Up Sugary Holiday Cheer
- Al Gore, Robert Redford Expected Tonight at Goldman Environmental Awards
- Al Gore, Robert Redford, Christiane Amanpour Honor Grassroots Environmental Activism
- 'West Wing' Producer Considers America's Corporate Culture with 'Company Men'