"Best Of" Question #5: Where is the Least Awkward Spot to Meet a Blind Date?
Every June, we put out our "Best Of" issue. This year, we want you to get involved. So from now until the end of April, we'll be posting a series of questions about San Francisco. Jump into the fray, and your writeup could be featured in the issue.
Ah, the blind date. It's a right of passage of sorts, an experience that most of us have to check off at one point in our lives, for better or for worse. Tell us which SF spot you think is the least painful for such a rendezvous.
- "Best Of" Question #8: What's the Best Bus Line in The City?
- "Best Of" Question #6: Who's the Best Tattoo Artist in the City?
- "Best Of" Question #2: What’s Your Favorite Old Movie Theater in Town?
- "Best Of" Question #4: Where's Your Favorite Place to Tune Up Your Bike?
- "Best Of" Question #1: What's The Best Spot for Neapolitan-Style Pizza?