Dress Like Your 'Hood: 7x7's Neighborhoods Issue Launch Party at Cal Academy
Can you represent your 'hood? Cal Academy NightLife and 7x7 Magazine invite you to come dressed like your neighborhood to celebrate the launch of 7x7's first-ever Neighborhoods Issue, written and photographed by you, the readers. Editors will be on hand to judge which outfit best represents each part of the city, with a grand prize awarded at the end of the night. As an added bonus, NightLife will be giving away a special prize for the best-dressed environmentally-conscious ensemble. 7x7 will be photographing the models (you) as you strut your stuff amogst the penguins, alligators and antelope. The fashion awards ceremony will take place in African Hall from 9:00 pm to close. Don't miss it!
Thursday, July 30th, 6-10 p.m.
Cal Academy of Sciences
55 Music Concourse Dr., Golden Gate Park
- Cal Academy's Big Bang: Party After Dark
- Win Tickets and Party Like it's 1906 at the California Academy of Sciences
- Join the Cal Academy of Sciences' LoveLife Photo Competition!
- Don't Miss the Cal Academy of Sciences' Earthquake Exhibit!
- Experience the Cal Academy of Sciences' "NightLife's Dark Room"