East Bay Weekend Date Itinerary: Art, Food, Ice Cream, Booze
I would be happy to go on a date like this. Its simple and unfussy. First start out with a gallery opening at Swarm Gallery in Oakland. Here you'll find the exploratory works of Robin Johnston and Chelsea Pegram in "In Flux: Meditations on Space and Time," opening on Saturday the 26th. This sneak peak makes the show look pretty interesting. Swarm Gallery offers the following: "Highly oriented toward materiality and process, Johnston and Pegram each uniquely explore concepts of space and time." Read more...
More Arts + Culture Postings
- A Weekend of Wine, Food, Art, and Pampering in Saratoga
- Week in Food: Free Ice Cream, Brisketfest, Pickling Workshop, and Jardiniere turns 14
- Try Out Square's Card Case at Sightglass, Smitten Ice Cream, Pinkie's Bakery, Devil's Teeth, and 10 Other Bay Area Merchants
- Food, Art, and Music Collide at Oakland's New Duende
- Itinerary: A Long Weekend in Mendocino