The Economics of Art
We know that finance is struggling, but how do creative industries survive in this economy? Glamwatch's own Lorraine Sanders will be moderating a forum discussing the Economics of Art. As the epicenter of independent and local talent, is San Francisco suffering compared to the rest of the nation? Talk it out with designers, bloggers, retailers and other entrepreneurs in the local fashion scene, who will share their relationship and thoughts on the topic. The proceeds from this event will benefit the San Francisco Fashion and Merchant's Alliance's efforts to revive San Francisco Fashion Week.
Drop by The Barber Lounge (854 Folsom St.) with open ears on February 11, 2010 from 6-10 p.m..
- This Week in Fashion: The Top 5 Events at SF Fashion Week 2011
- Indie Theater Roundup: 7 More Movies to See at the San Francisco Film Festival
- Downtown San Francisco Weathers Threat of Nuclear Annihilation in 'Ghost Protocol'
- Oldman, Swinton and 'Tree of Life' Earn San Francisco Film Critics Circle Awards
- San Francisco's Almost Famous YouTube Sensations