Fecal Face Celebrates 10 Years
It's been ten years since John Trippe founded art and culture website Fecal Face Dot Com, and to celebrate, they've put together an anniversary show featuring 25 artists who have been instrumental to Fecal Face's success—and vice versa. The opening takes place this Friday, September 10 at The Luggage Store Gallery, from 6-8pm. Artists in the show include San Francisco's Ferris Plock, Jeremey Fish, and Mars-1, as well as LA-based Jeff Soto, David Choe, and Sylvia Ji. And in true Fecal Face style, they're throwing an after party at Mezzanine from 9pm until 2am, with music by Kelly Stoltz, Ty Seagall, Sonny Smith, and DJ Ted Shred. There's an $8 suggested donation, but nobody will be turned away for lack of cash. If you can't make opening night, the exhibit will remain at the Luggage Store Gallery until October 9th, and the gallery is open Wednesday through Saturday from 12-5pm.
- Le Colonial Ten-Year Anniversary Celebration
- Mortified's 5 Year, Mega-Angsty Anniversary Party
- Street Style Report: A Super Cute SF Toddler Shows Us Three Looks, in Presidio Heights
- Etsy Craft Labs Celebrates Its One Year Anniversary @ Museum of Craft & Folk Art
- Sea Change: Marx & Zavattero Gallery's 10th Anniversary Exhibition