Find Handmade Treasures at the Renegade Craft Fair
Shopping in Union Square may be convenient, but these days, it's all about unique, handcrafted goods. Digging through Etsy can be overwhelming, but the FREE Renegade Craft Fair will make your treasure hunt a little easier by bringing 200 crafters, artists, designers, and more to the Fort Mason Center this weekend, July 18 & 19 (11a - 7p).
Crafters selling their wares include Denver-based bicycle lovers Vital Industries, the sister team of stationary designers Rock Scissor Paper, and jewelry-maker Jane E. Roberti. And if you need a break from the overwhelming number of tables to browse, stop by the Accessorize with Toys! workshop and learn how to turn trash to treasure.
- Renegade Craft Fair Returns This Weekend
- Crazy-Huge Book Sale This Weekend at Fort Mason
- Get Savvy About SF's Natural Phenomena at the Outdoor Exploratorium
- Maker Faire: A Celebration of All Things DIY
- This Week's Hottest Events: Killing My Lobster Holidaze, Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale, and Renegade Craft Fair