Is Fisherman's Wharf Less Lame When It's Miniature?
The answer is yes. Check out this video from Bhautik Josh. He used a homemade tilt-shift lens to make a tourist-trap version of Honey I Shrunk The Kids. The wharf gets a bad rap, but there are some rare gems of cool. Check out our Non-Cheesy Guide to Fisherman's Wharf to find out what.
- SF Street Style: Best Friends with Distinctly Different Styles in Union Square
- Jennifer Siebel Newsom on Advice for This Year's Graduates, 'Miss Representation' and SF Small Business Week
- Hyatt Encourages Travelers to "Spare the Air"
- Transported: Muni's Most Scenic Bus Routes
- Scenes of the City: SF Free Fishing Day