Last Week for NeighborhoodSF at 111 Minna
For the last month, 111 Minna has hosted NeighborhoodSF, a collection of pieces from 20 local artists that celebrate San Francisco's neighborhoods. And in a city whose artists are as unique as its neighborhoods, the show is truly something worth checking out. Artists include graffiti-and-tattoo-lover Mike Giant, goth fantasy painter Sylvia Ji, and dip pen drawings from Ferris Plock. The show closes September 26, so make 111 Minna a happy hour destination this week and check show your appreciation for SF's artists and neighborhoods.
- Litquake This Week: Surf Lit, Tales of Hollywood Hell, Jonathan Lethem and Lit Crawl
- SFMOMA's Voyeurism and Surveillance Exhibit: Examining the Camera's Most Unsettling Uses
- Shawn Barber Tattoos the Shooting Gallery
- Charles Gatewood's Al Green, Ginsberg and Dylan Photos at the Robert Tat Gallery
- ArtPoint Kicks off Warhol Live at 111 Minna