Link Love: Manga Man, Nosh for Posh and McQueen for the Masses
Daily reads from our feeds …
The Tokidoki doll does designer—Karl Lagerfeld has been immortalized as a 10-inch vinyl figurine in his signature skinny suit and sunglasses, but we want to know where his signature fan is. (via WWD)
Poor Victoria Beckham continues to get grief about her small frame. The latest? An internet game called Nosh for Posh allows players to throw food at a pleading Posh.
McQueen is aiming for world domination, via the web at least. According to Fashionista, the designer continues to perfect the way his shows are broadcast to the masses, but unfortunately for us, it doesn’t really make the clothes any more accessible.
Refinery 29 comments on two trends from the spring runways: big dots and fully buttoned blouses. Rad or bad? You decide.
What place does the world’s largest luxury group have in this new down economy? The Economist takes a look at the company’s strategy during these tough times.
- Link Love: A Glossy FEED and Pink Parking for Heels
- Link Love: Invisible Eyebrows and Man Corsets
- Link Love: New Balenciaga, Lindsay Lohan for Ungaro and Tyra Takes on the Web
- Link Love: Brüno's Fashion Picks, White Bucks and Audrey as Coco
- Link Love: The Newest Chest Accessory and a Pregnant Gisele?