Link Love: A Tribute to John Hughes, Meggings and More
Daily reads from our feeds …
Fashionista pays homage to John Hughes with a look back at their favorite style moments from his iconic brat pack films.
Get spiked. Thin wallets leave us with little money for new shoes, but this new multi-purpose add-on accessory is a trend we can afford. (via Refinery 29)
Here’s a tease—StyleList shows us a few pieces from Betsey Johnson’s upcoming capsule collection for Opening Ceremony.
The secret is out. NYT reports that more than 50 percent of women feel foot shame.
Mirdles, Murses and meggings, oh my! The Cut brings us the latest in ridiculous man trends.
- Link Love: Manga Man, Nosh for Posh and McQueen for the Masses
- Link Love: Pregnant Padma, Barely There Balmain and Socks with Sandals
- Link Love: Invisible Eyebrows and Man Corsets
- Link Love: Anna Wintour on Letterman, Models Un-retouched and More
- Link Love: Armored Pants, CocoPerez and More on Invisible Eyebrows