SF Authors' Luncheon Celebrates The Year's Brightest Writers
For any fanatic of the written word, the SF Authors' Luncheon, now in its 22nd year, is the place to be this Saturday, November 6th at the SF Marriott Marquis. Benefitting the National Kidney Foundation, the audience gets a chance to bask in the witty glow of six nationally known authors over lunch, followed by book signings and mingling.
This year, the lineup is stellar. It features Yiyun Li (making a splash on everyone's favorites lists with Gold Boy Emerald Girl), Michael Krasny (Spiritual Envy: An Agnostics Quest), Amanda Hesser (Essential NY Times Cookbook), Armistead Maupin (Tales of the City), Abraham Verghese (Cutting for Stone), Mac Barnett (The Clock Without A Face), and Carlos Eire (Learning to Die in Miami).
Attend and meet each author personally after your belly is full and learn what makes these great literary minds tick. Get your tickets here.
- Reading Roundup: This Week's Top Literary Events
- Etsy Craft Labs Celebrates Its One Year Anniversary @ Museum of Craft & Folk Art
- Parking Quiz Answer: Which Violation Makes SF the Most Money Each Year?
- Parking Quiz: Who Gets the Most Parking Tickets Per Year in SF?
- Parking Quiz Answer: Who Gets The Most Parking Tickets in San Francisco Per Year?