SF Style Events
Our editors’ picks for happenings around town—starting tonight.
Image Courtesy of 440 Brannan Studio/Showroom
What: Local Designer Showcase
Where: 440 Brannan Studio/Showroom, 440 Brannan St.
When: Tonight, July 17, 6-11 p.m.
Why: Complimentary cocktails and 20% all items by local designers Gr Dano, Saffron Rare Threads, Sara Shepherd, Verrieres & Sako, Distilled and Hieros.
What: Murad Skincare Seminar
When: Tuesday, July 22, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Where: Hotel InterContinental, 888 Howard St., 6th Floor
Why: Get sage skincare advice and complimentary skin consultations (and products) from the experts at Murad. Swag also includes a discount service card for the hotel’s I-Spa and a yoga class pass. For more information, call: 415.616.6597
What: Ben Sherman One-year Anniversary Party
Where: Ben Sherman store, 55 Stockton St.
When: Wed., Aug. 6, 6-9 p.m.
Why: DJs Jetset James and Nako, complimentary cocktails, 30% off all items and a raffle to see The Enemy. R.S.V.P. at email@example.com
- Five Festive Treatments at San Francisco Spas
- Tots Get Toys, You Could Get A Year's Worth of Spa Treatments
- Sweet, Guilt-Free Holiday Spa Treatments
- SF Fashion and Beauty events
- This Week in Fashion: Brooklyn Circus 3 Year Anniversary, New Treatments at The Sports Club/LA Spa, Models for a Cause Walk Off + Independence Day Sales