Shop Local Indie Crafts to Benefit 826 Valencia Tomorrow
Tomorrow after work, head to downtown's Hotel Rex to shop local handcrafted goods, sip specialty cocktails, screen works from the Disposable Film Festival, and jam to music by our own music reporter Kevin Meenan (of the bands epicsauce and Electric Sunset), and grab raffle prizes from Rickshaw Bags and Globe bikes, all to benefit the great 826 Valencia.
We know there are a million holiday pop-ups and sales crowding the city right now, but this is a chance to not only support a more than worthy cause, but to help out local businesses. One of our favorite crafty gals, Kelly Malone of Workshop, will be there as well as other purveyors of one-of-a-kind awesomeness like Drywell Art, Animal Instincts Apparel and more.
The festivities go from 6-9 pm. For more info including vendor profiles, click here.
Hotel Rex, 562 Sutter St., SF (415) 433-4434
- Disposable Film Festival Brings Film to the People (And Dogs)
- Disposable Film Festival to Make 2011 Debut at the Castro
- Disposable Film Festival, Practice Fusion Announce Winners of First-Ever Health Contest
- Disposable Film Festival's Bike-In Movie Night
- Disposable Film Festival Arrives at the Roxie Tonight